Obstacle Course Training
Looking to run your first Warrior Dash, Tough Mudder or Spartan and need some help getting there? We’ve got your back!
Six-Week Training Program
Join us to train for your obstacle course race, no matter the length! Alyssa has created a rigorous plan that will truly prepare you holistically for race day. Group training creates the camaraderie you need to stay on track.
- Mondays: Cardio & Mobility
- Tuesdays: Strength & Obstacle
- Wednesdays: Cardio & Mobility
- Thursdays: Strength & Obstacle
- Fridays: Core & Stability
- Saturdays: Strength & Obstacle
While most clients train for six weeks, the program is customizable to your needs! We recommend:
|Mileage*||Obstacles||Training Time: Beginners||Training Time: Experienced||Training Sessions|
|Sprint||3-5 miles||13-20||3 months||2 months||2/week + running group|
|Super||8-10 miles||24-29||4 months||3 months||2/week + running group|
|Beast||12-14 miles (1/2 marathon)||30-35||5 months||4 months||2-3/week + running group|
*Actual course distances vary by venue. Estimated distance is 6-7 miles. A 10K race (6.2 miles) is two laps of a 5K course (3.1 miles) with an additional course feature.
Benefits of Training with E&E
Your obstacle course training package will include:
- Dynamic group training led by Owner & Head Coach Alyssa
- Real-life obstacle course training in
- Private running group
- Online access to our training program
- Closed Facebook group
- A team t-shirt
- A sense of accomplishment & fun!